You guys make it amazing!
Some other things to notice (times are CEST):
- The huge blue spikes of outbound traffic that stand out is probably people opening the picture topic for the first time (this causes a spike in outbound traffic as the server has to send all the image data).
- There's a definite lull in traffic between 2:00AM and 7:30AM when we all take a moment to doze off.
- There's small spike around this morning around 5:00AM, it looks like somebody was taking a quick browse at the forums. There's a small spike of inbound traffic too indicating that that person actually added some content to the forums. What a commitment!
- There's another spike a a bit later around 6:00AM. No inbound traffic so probably someone was taking a quick glimpse.
- The big green spike at the right edge of the top graph is most likely our awesome Mel posting her picture (in what seems to be a pretty high resolution judging by the amount of data).
- Disk IO (bottom graph) is pretty stable generally; there's a few some tiny spikes caused by people opening the pictures topic but there's a huge spike when Mel uploads her picture (might be a poster format actually! )
Anyway I had some fun analyzing these today and wanted to share it with you guys. Thank you all for doing such awesome work with the forums! Without you I wouldn't have these pretty graphs to look at and that would make me a very sad .